* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
1. are the test conclusive at 3 months?
2. are the OraQuick oral swab test reliable?
Yes, after three months
3. Am i just being paranoid for no reason now?
Move along he never had an exposure in the first place.
I jumped the gun. Never checked his previous post
Read the posting guidelines.