HIV Prevention Community

4th Generation HIV Antibidy/Antigen Test Availability in Houston?

I'm new. Male. Straight. Married 17yrs.

I have read so much on the Dr.'s forums and have a pretty good understanding of my risk for STD (minimal if any).  I am at 33 days post exposure tomorrow.

I would like to ease some anxiety by having an HIV test now, and then again at 6-8 weeks (seeing HHH, MD's opinion on 6-8 week accuracy).  

For the test now, which test should I take for the greatest accuracy considering those available in Houston, TX?  Is the Antibody/Antigen test available here? Where exactly?  For the test at 6-8 weeks, I will do the standard 3rd generation Antibody test.  I find several of those available locally.

The good news is, I feel horrible about the incident and mark it off as the biggest mistake in my marriage.  If anything, it has proved that no temporary feeling is worth losing your family.  I am also well read on the fact that guilt leads to anxiety, which leads to symptoms.  I can accept that and am just trying to make it through to the point where I can reasonably assure myself I'm no physical threat to my wife.  She has been out of town since the incident and will return at about the 6 week mark with our first opportunity for sex.

Therefore, testing, even if not 100% coupled with the low risk will be soothing.

Thanks for replies.
4 x CSW vaginal/oral protected.  4 different escorts in USA (one was from Croatia).  1 MAY have had some breast milk from nipple during nipple play.  Tasted sweet.  I stopped and didn't SEE any.
You never had an exposure.
Note that the 4CSW were not at the same time.  Across about 3 weeks with the last being 33 days ago.

Sorry.
Logically, I get that "I never had an exposure".  I'd like to test anyway tomorrow.  Which test?
Doesn't matter if they were all in one day, week or month. NO RISK.
Go get a pregnancy test, they are cheaper and you'll get the same result.
Probably a mistake to have posted here.
Yes it probably was, because we deal with reality not people's anxieties and phobias.
Realistic question then.....

Regardless of your opinion of risk, who in Houston offers the HIV DUO test?

Thanks.
You have a computer and you find it necessary to ask? We have people here that have real issues we don't need people like yourself wasting our time.
You never had an exposure and you don't need a DUO test. Your best bet is professional mental help to help you deal with your guilt.