HIV Prevention Community

5 weeks past exposure ARS question

I posted before about giving and receiving unprotected oral and I was assured that it was a no risk situation. The answers made me feel so much better, but to put my mind further at ease. I was wondering how long it takes for ARS symptoms to appear. It is now 5 weeks post exposure and I have had no fevers, but I have had headaches and a sore throat.
Usually 2 to 4 but not everyone has it (80% do). But you should never rely on symptoms as it may just be a cold!

Go get a 4th gen duo test as that is conclusive after 4 weeks to put mind as risk but as stated oral is virtually zero risk by nowadays standards.