HIV Prevention Community

57 day HIV -tive result (Antibody Blood Test)

Hi everybody,

I am a male who had the following considered low-risk exposures (W/Condom) with different girls with an unknown hiv status. Dates are as follow 8/22/2015, 9/26/2015, and the most recent and I swear to God the last time Ill do a BS thing since I am starting my family now, and I am really sorry is at 12/13/2015 December 13, 2015.

To be sure about my health I had the following test done. All are antibody test wherein the med rep will take blood from the arms. Date and results are as follow. All are HIV1 and HIV2 non-reactive.

12/14/2015
1/4/2016 - 3 weeks and 3 days (23 days) after last exposure
1/18/2016 - 5 weeks and 2 days (37 days) after last exposure
2/02/2016 - 7 weeks and 3 days (52 days) after last possible exposure.

Questions:
1) How reliable are my test? Can I consider my 2/02/2016 (Almost 8 weeks, 52 days) all my previous test strong and conclusive enough to move on with my life? I really want to focus on my future family and I really regret the ff things that I have done. I just want to be sure that I aint at risk anymore and not putting anyone's life at risk.

Thanks,
FM
Any test you take is conclusive because you didn't have any risk. People test for HIV when you have risk. You had no risk by what you described and you don't have HIV. And you don't need a 12 month test. You don't need any tests.
You didn't have a risk. You had protected sex and had no need to test. Any test you take will be negative.
Thanks!! But can I consider my 52 day post recent possible exposure to stay negative after I take my 12 month test by March this year?

Maybe its just me and my anxiety over the situation. Thanks you, Sir/Ma'am! But usually, how reliable is a 5 week 2 days and 7 week and 3 day antibody test? Just for peach of mind :)

Again many thanks!
I just want to be sure if there are even a slim chance of being infected even with condoms that my 5 week and 7week and 2 day negative test are considered conclusive and wont change at the 12 month mark. Apologies for running the ff questions over and over again. I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
F