Just want to know your opinions.
I have unprotected vaginal sex at 11/11 and test for 4th combo duos (16TH DAY)
with result :
1. CMIA Reactive (index 1.4 ; std < 1)
2. Elfa AB/AG NR (index 0.04 ; std < 0.25 for Ab/Ag)
3. Immunograph NR
At 18th day : i have sd bioline 3.0 (home rapid test) NR
36th day (6 week) : antibody kits, egens, 3rd generation (home rapid) NR
49th day (7 week) : antibody kits, VIKIA HIV 1/2, 3rd generation (home rapod) NR
1. Is that results give me a 'good' sign for me in 12th weeks ?
2. Is ther possible that CMIA result is flase positive, because when it confirm with another 4th gen (Elfa ab/ag) the result is NR
3. I know that the cdc rules will say it conclusive in 12 weeks, but with all result i have done can it be a good result for me?