HIV Prevention Community

A combo test result

A combo test at 68 days is negative, is it definitive? Thanks  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Any Combo or Duo (Antibody+Antigen) test is conclusive any time after 4 weeks of exposure. What was your exposure and why did you get yourself tested?
I was get tested because of a protected intercourse, before that test I was also get tested with a 3rd gen rapid (Alere) test at 8 weeks.  
There was no need for any test if your protection did not fail during sex
Your test is conclusive because you had no risk in the first place. Protected sex is not a risk for HIV.
Thank you guys, I am now much better mentally.