HIV Prevention Community

A few questions I can't find answers for on the web

I had sex with a girl that I know nothing about with out a condom. 1-2 minutes in she started bleeding so I stoped because it grossed me out. She said it wasn't her period. This was about 4 weeks ago and I've become extremely paranoid about HIV possibilties. Does the blood increase my chance of infection? does the 1-2 minutes help me in my favor? I'm losing sleep over this. I'm afraid to get tested because I would kill myself if I found out I had HIV. I also have no symptoms of any other STD's. Do most HIV infected people have other STD's?
Well 1-2 min does help but you still need to be tested. In your case there was also blood involved. So just get tested.
I'm real curious if there is a statistic of HIV people infected with other STD"S...I guess I'm just looking for some comfort for now. Is there a % anyone knows?
There is no exact % . The best way to feel relax and comfort is to get tested. until that you will keep searching for symptoms and signs.