A handjob

yester day I went to massage, massage therapist give me  a handjob without condem, if her hands had HIV blood or body fluids, would I have a risk for hiv?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I think you were already told that your risk was ZERO, ZILCH
actually,I want to know WHY,even there are fresh blood on hands of massage therapist and wound on my  penis?
Because she did not have fresh blood on her hand.

But also because HIV is not infectious outside the body and it takes a lot of something and a path to deep muscle, tissue or the blood stream.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community