A little wound in the bottom shaft of my penis

Good day doctors and to other people. I am really nervous because I haven't been jerking for a month or two. I ejaculate today, then after that I went on taking a bath, by the time I was putting soap on my penis, there is this pain. I realize it then that it is because of my jerking. That's why I got that wound or something.
I'm really worried that this might be a seriouse disease or anything.
I want to know:
1. Will I acquire HIV from this?
2. Is this a serious disease or just a wound?
3. Is there anything I have to worry?
4. How long will it take for it to heal?
Thank you for answering my question.
You think you could have contracted HIV by playing with yourself? Really? You need to do some serious reading about the virus. No one could possibly tell you what the wound is. You need to see a doctor and have him/her check it out. AGAIN..no HIV. It is not air born and you cannot get it by yourself or with the soap or however you think you got it.

Here you go, do a little reading:

https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/how-you-get-hiv-aids/
Thank you. I was just so nervous at that time. Thank you for answering my question

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community