HIV Prevention Community

A question for Teak

Hi Teak, I have been on this forum for many weeks worried about my possible exposure of unprotected sex with my ex husband. i know that symptoms are never an indicator of infection, and i have had alot!!! I have to ask you if ringworm would show up 14 weeks after if you were indeed infected??? i have a red ring on my back which i have treated with everything. i will get tested again soon i tested negative at the local health dept. (blood work) at 6 weeks 1 day any comment from you would be great
Eventhough ringworm is a fungus it is uncommon for people that are positive to have it. But as you know ringworm can happen to anyone. Just go to your local Wal Mart and get some blue ointment or any jock itch medicine. You do know animals get them and can pass them off to humans.
I have put  desinex fungus cream and hydrocortizone crem on it i really dont know what the hell this spot is .. What do you think when a primary care physican tells you to go home and have unprotected sex with your husband all because i tested negative at 6 weeks and he has checked my nodes twice over a period of 6 weeks apart??he also states he knows more about hiv testing than Mass.i will tell you this if i put my husband and children at risk i think i will have a lawsuit . What do you think of this ?? Do you think i will turn positive/?
Let's wait and see what your 12/13 week shows. I'll rely on that result.