HIV Prevention Community

ARS Rash!

I have been worried about HIV since I noticed I was having loose stools a couple days after, I convinced myself it was nothing. Fast forward 2 weeks later I have a bunch of red spots all over my palms that are flat and painless. I have one swollen lymph gland I was told this by a doctor. I have had no other symptoms besides a dry throat. I am very worried
I also forgot to mention I had protected sex 2 weeks or so before I noticed the red spots. I wore the condom inside out and have no idea if there was a tear in it or something
Protected sex is safe sex when it comes to HIV. You had no risk and don't need to test. When condoms fail, it will be very obvious, like a peeled banana.. You can't miss it.  In your case, your condom worked. Be safe.
Yes but I got the exact HIV rash on my palms exactly how it looks in the pictures! Red non painful flat I took a test and am awaiting the results.
Please consult a doctor for your rashes... But they're not HIV related.
I'm taking a blood test because I did contract herpes