A follow up I did have sex with 5 prostitutes this year.. All were protected vagina and two were unprotected oral. The last encounter was in the last week of December. Sorry I didn't say this earlier I am very scared right now..
You didn't have HIV risk at all and they all have nothing to do with HIV, so you'd better visit a doctor and stop thinking that you have contracted HIV.
So you are basically saying:
1. The molluscum is unrelated.
2. It could not be ARS rash this late.
3. I have little or no risk.
4. I need to move on...
1. "The molluscum is unrelated." - Yes.
2. "It could not be ARS rash this late." - No, it couldn't be.
3. "I have little or no risk." - It was no risk, not little risk. The condom would either stay intact or break visibly and there's no thing such as 'small hole', it's an urban myth.
4. "I need to move on..." - Yes.
The 2 bumps seem to be dark and they are both raised. Would this at all make you think it is HIV related? Could it be ARS or am I driving myself nuts... Thanks again...
You never had a risk of contracting HIV.