HIV Prevention Community

ARS Rash

I have spots on my leg mostly on my right leg but some are spoty on  other parts of my body also. They are small spots and look like pigmentation lost of skin they dont hurt dont itch and they are not raised it has been 3 and one half months of my encounter protected sex with open mout kissing and breast sucking  is this anway  ars symptom.
What does this have to do with HIV? See a dermatologist.
So what you are saying this is not an ars symptom.  I See you have been on this forum for almost a couple years now that is good. Have you ever seen anybody test negative 8wks and 12 wks to  go on and test positive for hiv.