HIV Prevention Community

ARS after three months?

Are ARS symptoms three months after exposure possible?  Just curious, b/c it has been over three months since my last exposure and I have a sore throat, mouth sores, and sore glands all over my body. Thanks!

Why do I have to read this question  a million times everywhere on this forum?!!!!!!

Dude, these symptoms could be for any other illness. Get them diagnosed by a doctor.

If you are worried about HIV. Get a rapid test or whatever. When you get the negative result, and see a doctor for your problems, come back here and write something like "anxiety caused my symptoms". And  "my negative 3 month test is conclusive, I wanna move on with my life".

R.A

I have the same thing, but I believe I had ARS symptoms 2wks after protected sex. Now 3 months later I have a fever blister on the corner of my mouth and a couple of mouth sores and bums inside of my mouth.
Yes, but is it even possible to get ARS symptoms after 3 months?  That's what I'm wondering.
No, you do not get ARS symptoms after three months.
Just tell me what you think of the 2 lines(sores) on each side of the inside of my mouth, my fever blister, and it feels like there are more bumps inside of my mouth than usual. I also have a white hairy like tongue. What does this sound like to you? I trust your judgement.
The bumps are like on the inside of my top and bottom lips. I've always had them, but they seem different now.
You cannot be diagnosed over the internet. If you have a concern see your doctor.