HIV Prevention Community

ARS at 4/5 weeks?

hi, it' been a month since my last sexual exposure (msm October 11) and as from a few days ago I'm experiencing weird symptoms, like my throat is irritated, I'm coughing, my ears get stuffed and my nasal sinuses feel swollen.
I'm afraid it might be related to HIV. Because of money issues and the cost of the test, I will only be able to get tested in a couple of weeks from now. but i'm very nervous and in need of some guidance.
What was your exposure?
It was oral sex with two men. Both giving and receiving. Ejaculation was outside the mouth but I think I got a little on my toungue and definitely precum
As you will probably read on previous questions HIV cant be diagnosed by symptoms, that said your symptoms aren't typical of ARS, (early symptoms).Within 2-4 weeks after HIV infection, many, but not all, people experience flu-like symptoms, often described as the “worst flu ever.” This is called acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) and it’s the body’s natural response to the HIV infection.

Symptoms can include:
•Fever (this is the most common symptom)
•Swollen glands
•Sore throat
•Rash
•Fatigue
•Muscle and joint aches and pains
•Headache

These symptoms can last anywhere from a few days to several weeks.

The only way to be sure is get tested, generally all tests are considered conclusive at 13 weeks post exposure.
No risk from this encounter, documented studies involving couples where one is positive and have participated in unprotected oral sex hasn't resulted in one case of transmission.
Thank you. I've read that but there's so much contradictory information that I can't help but be scared.