HIV Prevention Community

ARS?

Does ARS cause a your tongue to become painful and a little swollen?  And does ARS cause identical symptoms for two people that a possible HIV exposure?
The only real symptom I would be concerned about is very high fevers.You had none.
NO and NO.
U R GOOD, thing is those syptoms also acurred along side sore throat and neck stiffness
Doesn't matter and don't start new threads please.
ok gotta cha
none that i noticed
NO ARS symptoms,NO risk,I'm going to do a back flip here and say NO testing required.You have peace of mind with the assessment you have been given.
cool beans.....would love 2 c the back flip.. im sorry just really worried 4 sum reason...oh ya internet symptom checker..but thank u very much
You're welcome and you can relax now.All the best.