HIV Prevention Community

About Hiv window period

My problem is, i had unprotected sex 16 months back after that i had taken 3 months indian based medicine (Siddda treatment)  for hiv with out confirmation of +ve or -ve, due to fear of hiv,
after one year of window period i had taken  WB bolt test that is _ve for all bonds and Elisa Test are nagative but my doubt is there any medicine to have the power of suppressing the virus and prolong to window period ,
is it hiding the virus and showing the nagitive result or else basically am not infected, please confirm my doubt am in lot of confusion,
after 14 months of window period HIV PROVIRAL DNA BY PCR Test Result is NOT DETECTED  presence of HIV.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.