HIV Prevention Community

About genital friction

Hello doctor
I want to know whether the genitals of both men and women rub against each other, whether it can be infected with hiv.
I lay in bed, a woman on top of me, she used her vulva friction my glans, I'm afraid her secretions through my penis infection I lasted a few seconds, but my penis did not enter her vagina, But I was afraid, afraid of the secretions into my mouth.
I would like to ask the doctor, I do not he the possibility of infection HIV。

This discussion is related to About condoms.
As long as you don't penetrate, which you say you didn't, there is no risk. Rubbing carries no risk for HIV.
By the way, this isn't the doctors' forum.