HIV Prevention Community

Accuracy of acute HIV on wikipedia

How accurate is the acute HIV description on wikipedia? There is a diagramtic description showing all the areas that are affected.

what?  you want us to look it up and see what it says??????????????????
You could always answer my message and put me out of my misery instead because its driving me crazy! I dont mean to go on but one reply to a question i've asked I think would be fair....
well, they say it's between 2 - 4 weeks, so i'm not sure about that, that's why i asked.
Sorry again, the diagram there is also consistent with some mononucleois symptoms so I'm not sure how accurate it is.
if someone shows symptoms of ars...they come at 2-4 weeks after infection and last for 1-2 weeks.
the same symptoms of ars are also associated with numerous other everyday, common illnesses.  this is the reason symptoms are never a reliable indicator of hiv and only a test will diagnose hiv.
Thanks Lizzie, I'm dreading to go for a test, I need to get some guts soon, the sex I've had has been protected but some 10 days after I had sex with a girl (protected), I got strep throat, which was treated after 5 days with antibiotics, I then started getting pain in my armpits and neck, later on it radiated down the arms. I also started having pain in the spleen and liver area. It's been 5 months of pain with no cough nor flu, but it started subsiding this weekend, I feel a lot better. I've never been this scared in my life, I don't know what happened, my throat is still red but not painful, the left tonsil is swollen though.
protected sex is no risk.
Thanks Vance but I just have no idea about what's wrong with me because the 5 months have been covered in pain and uncomfortable state, I know I'll have to go for a test at some point, I feel quite awful.
MOVE ON ! ! ! ! !