HIV Prevention Community

Accuracy of triline test

Can anybody here provide info about the accuracy or reliability of test by Triline method thats done in India? Have any of the experts/doctors here seen any individual whose test returned negative at 6-8 weeks turn positive later?

Thanks for reading my post. Requesting valuable advice from you all.
Never heard of such a test but if it's approved by the fda or cdc then your fine.Your question about anyone turning positive after a 6 to 8 week negative,I,m sure it happened in the 90,s but never today with the modern tests avaliable.You haven,t even told us what your risk was.
Thanks Lizzie,My friend you never had a risk and you have been told this several times,it will do you know good to continue asking meaningless questions when you know you don,t have Hiv.Time to except the facts,be a man and be a good husband to your wife.All you doing is fueling your anxiety by asking unnecessary questions.I think Mr Guilt trip is paying you a visit.