HIV Prevention Community

Accuracy

I have a few quick questions. If someone gets tested, way out of the window period, lets say about 3 years after possible exposure (person used a condom), and then gets tested 3 1/2 years later, test comes back negative.. is there any reason to get tested 12 weeks later? or is the initial test good enough.
Another quick question: is it harder for a girl to pass along HIV to a guy, during sex (guy using condom) or is it easier for a guy to pass it to a girl?
I would appreciate your responces, thank you...
Ive also wanted to let you guys know you are great at what you do, a lot of HIV question gets unanswered by doctors/patients are to scared to ask questions in person to a doctor, and you guys take that fear away!
I do appreciate your help.. thank you..

its just, I heard, when a guy uses a condom, and has sex with a woman, its really hard, even if the woman has HIV, got the guy to catch it. I just wanted to know if that was true:

also, the mydth I head... that, if you test later than 6 months, the tests are Inaccurate due to the antibodies might have been disguised or provide false readings?
no I mean, that you might turn NEGATIVE, and since the last exposure was more than 6 months, maybe later on you could turn up posive? I heard its only a myth though