HIV Prevention Community

Accuracy?

Hi, had heterosexual intercourse once.  He has had STD and HIV testing and both came back negative (I don't know if I can trust him)  I had STD testing and that was negative too.  I had a rapid oral fluid HIV test at 4 weeks, it was negative.  I'm a little over 5 weeks now.  My doctor took a bunch of blood today and is going to test it for HIV.  How accurate are blood tests at 5ish weeks?

Thank you!
PS, I also have been sick the last 2 1/2 weeks.  Sore throat, swollen glands in neck.  Was put on antibiotics, went away..then came back.
A conclusive test is 3 months post exposure. A five week test shows that you were not exposed three months prior to the test.