HIV Prevention Community

Adult theatre seat

This many sound stupid, but it's an honest question so please give me an answer. The other day i went to a theatre that shows like NC17 soft porno movies. I was wearing pants and a shirt. Wha is my risk of getting HIV from just sitting in the seat? I did not see any blood or anything, but I'm still worried. Thank you so much for answering this.
ZERO.
NO RISK AT ALL.
enjoy the porn moovies.
Thanks so much for the quick responses:). I was just worried because I had no idea what the person before me had done in that chair. There is of course the possibility that they di nothing at all. Anyway thanks!