Alere Rapid 4th gen Combo

Is Alere RAPID 4th gen NEGATIVE conclusive at 38 days? I know you say DUO test is conclusive 28 days after exposure, but I didnt know if this was for the ALERE 4th Gen Combo RAPID as well? I took it at Planned Parenthood. One Alere Rapid negative at 14 days, one oraquick at 5 weeks, negative result om Alere Rapid 4th gen combk at 39 days. Am I good to believe the result and move on? Thanks for your guidance in advance
yes, your negative test is conclusive.  you can relax.
Thank you for your help and comfort. You guys have no clue how much better this made me feel
The nurse at PP said “you are probably ok”. Consisten Info is so hard to find on the rapid 4th testing
I have a question for you. Is there a difference between the alere rapid test and alere rapid 4th gen test at planned parenthood?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community