HIV Prevention Community

Anal sex with condom but used lotion- risk?

I had brief anal sex last night with a stranger. We weren't drunk. He was the top and entered me for about 30-40 seconds total- not all the way, it hurt too much. We stopped. The condom remained intact. I double checked it a few times after as well. My question is, we used lotion for lube. I know to use water-based lubrication, which is a part of the reason I also wanted to stop. I didn't want to risk the condom breaking.

Because the condom did not break, was there no risk? Or could the lotion have helped to nullify the condom? I understand that sounds a bit ridiculous, but I am guessing no PEP is required since there was not a technical exposure?

I am also living in a very conservative country with strict HIV immigration laws. This person, who works in biomedics, is required to get tested 3 months and he would not be allowed to retain a student visa if he were to become HIV positive. I was last tested in January.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers.
you had NO risk