Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Any exposure In frottage?

I had a body massage or frottage with a lady I know nothing about her health status. Throughout the process I was wearing an under pant, she rubbed/brushed her vagina against the upper part or base of my penis. My penis was not pointing upward but was laid flat with the penis hole or urethra facing flat between my thighs. At the end of frottage she put her fingers in her vagina and I think discharge some liquid on my underpant around the top (base) of my penis around the groin to where the penis whole is. My question is can I contract sti or hiv through this narrated encounter? Even though I ejaculated at the other end too, not where she discharge body fluid and my underpant was still on me. Thanks in advance.
2 Responses
3191940 tn?1447268717
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sexually, HIV is only transmitted when an unprotected penis is inside a vagina or anus.  It is not transferred through underwear or through fluids coming into contact with a penis or vagina.  HIV requires penetration in order to transmit.
3 Comments
Thank you Curfew X, this really helps.  This means I don’t need to do any test or take prep?
There is no reason to test for, or to take medication for, a disease you were never exposed to.
Thank you for this insightful reply. Should I be taking a test or prep? I think it does not warrant it.
Sorry for the last message. I did not see your response. Thank you once again
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.