HIV Prevention Community

Are these HIV symptoms

Well on the 14th of November I made a big mistake.  I was extremely drunk walking home from a club when this old lady came up to me and asked if I wanted to go to a brothel.  I definately did not use a comdom for oral sex and Im unsure about the vaginal sex.
Well 1 week later I developed a very itchy rash.  It started on my back and after about 3 weeks it was all over my body (I scratched at my leg so hard I cut myself).  After 1 week I also lost my appitite for a week and became very fatigued.  I don't think I had a fever but its cold here in Korea so I might not have noticed it.  Anyway about 1 month later I developed swollen lymph nodes in the groin.  On the 26th of December I had a HIV test and it was negative.  About 1 week later I developed muscle twitching all over my body.  On about the 6th of Jan I developed a tingling sensation in my feet.  Its like I have pins and needles.  I am still very tired.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
· Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Sorry Teak but I just want to ask one last question.  I promise this will be my last.

Do you think my symptoms are HIV symptoms?
If you were a betting man what would you give my chances of dodging this one?

The reason why I'm using this  forum is because I'm in Korea and they are not HIV friendly.  I'm also teaching and I would hate to put kids at risk.  

I've had my blood taken for testing on the 13th of Jan.  I'm regreting doing this now because if I'm positive I will be deported and that will have some embarrasing
consequences.  

I promise this will be my last post on this website.
Sorry its me again.  Could you please explain my muscle twitching, and the rest of my symptoms.  The symptoms that I have do sound like HIV.  

Its just that I need to know.  When you tell me that I should not be posting does that mean you honestly believe I do not have HIV?  

I am thinking about leaving Korea.  Financially this is a big decision for me.  Theres not to many other options going round in terms of well paid work these days.

I just need to prepare myself.

Yours Thankfully

rippit100
Hi.  Me again. I'm still feeling crap.  Muscle twitches all over my body, joint aches, burning in the feet, a dry itch.  I'm mentally a little on edge as well.  

Should I get tested for HIV.  I'm in Korea and I will get deported if I test positive.

I just want to know what kind of percentage I have?  Like is it 50% likely I will test positvie, 10%, etc.  

I tested negative at 8 weeks.  I'm up for my 3 month test in 2 weeks.  

Thanks.