HIV Prevention Community

Are these bumps HIV related?

So about two weeks ago, I had sex with my long term monogamous boyfriend (unprotected, and I'm the insertive partner). About three days ago, I started getting random red large bumps in random places (none in genital, back or chest region); the few bumps that have developed were on my face and arm. They have the same characteristics as mosquito bites, however, I have never seen mosquito bumps this big. They usually go away within 48 hours, so this is what's making me dismiss them as mosquito bites. The only reason I'm slightly hesitant on if they're mosquito bites and possibly HIV bumps is because of how large in mass they are. They are slightly raised, red (I'm fair-skinned) and itches on and off. They are not blistering, aren't producing pus or anything like that. I'm scared because it's very coincidental, but I don't want to accuse my partner of giving me such a terrible disease. Can someone please enlighten me on the characteristics of HIV rash? Like I've read on multiple webpages, and I've gotten so many mixed answers. Plus, I don't think I got bit by a mosquito because I feel as if I would've felt it happening, and I don't remember being bitten at all. I have no other symptoms of HIV — no fever-like symptoms, no tiredness, no joint pain or muscle pain, no vomiting or nausea (minus from nervousness of the thought of possibly having HIV), no blindness, etc. Any help or voice of reason as to what these random bumps could be would be greatly appreciated.
Symptoms are NEVER used to diagnose HIV.

There is no such thing as a specific "ARS rash"; for instance, a certain type of rash can be associated to many different infections, allergies, etc.

Don't diagnose on your own! See your doctor.
So you're saying my random bumps could be HIV-related? I know you said HIV cannot be determined by symptoms, but are there certain things I should be looking for as like a warning sign?
No..........that is NOT what I'm saying. I'm saying that you can not diagnose HIV from symptoms. I am saying there are a thousand kind of rashes and bumps that have nothing to do with HIV. I'm saying ONLY your doctor can diagnose what has caused these bumps and you should see him/her ASAP so you can stop being so anxious.
As Rubywitch said, you cannot diagnose hiv by symptoms. Anyways, if you're in a monogamous relationship, why this concern about hiv ? Symptoms and the lack of it doesn't indicate your hiv status. The only way is to test.