I am writing because over the past 6 weeks I have not been myself, mainly because I am worried I am having ARS symptoms.
6 1/2 weeks ago I have unprotected vaginal sex with a women that said she was clean. Said she gets tested every 6 months, etc, etc. However, I don't trust her for some reason, mainly because of the symptoms I am dwelling upon. Here is the timeline
- Had unprotected vagina
- 3 days later: My genital area felt like I had icy hot over it.
- 5 days later: Friends got me worried about getting her pregnant, or catching something. An hour after they told me all of this, I got a stomach ache and diarrhea. Diarrhea lasted 3 days and stomache ache lasted 2 days.
- 6 days later: Got a small lump on my scrotum that did not pop like a pimple. It just stood there.
- 1 week later: Had testicular pain on my right testicle, which lasted about 2 - 3 weeks. Pain was every now and then and wasn't painful. It was mild pain.
- 3 weeks after having unprotected: Got a rash that was very itchy for 3 days on the side of my neck, chest, and side of torso. They consisted mainly of a very few small raised red spots and some popped like pimples.
- 3 weeks and 2 days later: light headache, stiff neck, and felt weak, especially in knees. This is when I got a hold of the girl and asked her about her status again. She got worried herself and said that I have been the only guy since she broke up with her boyfriend, etc. I felt huge relief and Immediately afterwards, my knee weakness went away and I was feeling normal.
- 4 weeks later - got drunk and towards the end of the night, my knees felt weak again, till i went to bed.
- 4 1/2 weeks later: Got mouth ulcers that came and went, one at a time, for a week.
- 5 1/2 weeks later: swollen lymph node right in front of my ear and another one below it, right above jaw line. The
- 6 weeks later: sore throat that lasted 1 day.
- 6 1/2 weeks later: swollen lymph node on jaw line.
- throughout all of this, I have had a slight throbbing-like headache like every other day, or when playing sports in the sun. Located in the front of my head. NO FEVER.
****Got tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV 4 weeks after exposure. Results came back negative.
I know that the only way I will know for sure is to get tested. However, last week (6 weeks after exposure), I got a blood test to see what the problem might be. Those results did not show anything. Stress/anxiety related!? I do not know. All I can think of is Mono, some indetectable bacteria infection, maybe syphilis, or HIV.
6 1/2 weeks ago I traveled to mexico.
The reason I posted this was to talk about it with someone so I can let it out. I am testing again in a week or so and I am scared.
- Thank you