HIV Prevention Community

Axsym ag/ab HIV (meia) reliable at 8,5 weeks?

I had vaginal sex (less than 2 minutes) with a sex worker in Chile, I used condom and it did not broke (or at least I didn't notice it).

I was drunk that night, so the next day apart from the hangover, and a huge remorse I started panicking with HIV, so I read that 4th generation test could work at 14 days, so I took a test Axsym ag/ab (meia) at 15 days (2 weeks) and I took another one at 60 days (8,5 weeks) after the sex date.

Both tests came out negative.

IS the Axsym ag/ab HIV (meia) Test reliable at 8,5 weeks from the possible risk date
You had no risk
Thanks Vancs

Im sure  she put a condom on me however as I was drunk i cant be sure that it didn't break or had a small cut when I remove it
Im sure the condom was on all the time and that it didnt break completely what im not sure if it had a small cut, i could not check it thorioughly