HIV Prevention Community

Barber Shop

I recently moved to Indonesia for work and went to get my hair cut.  At the end of the cut the barber straight razored the back of my neck.  As he did this he also cut open his hand.  I didnt find this out until I came home and found a 2 cm wide circle of blood on the top of my t-shirt.  I believe he also may have bled on my neck where he was shaving.  If the barber is infected, would it be possible for me to be contaminated?  I do not believe that he cut my neck.
You were never at risk. HIV is not transmitted in that manner.

LIZZIE LOU,Teak i need ur help pls help me.

Yesterday i was getting a haircut and shave in a barber shop & the barber use new blade, but my question is barber hands touched my lips shaving time.

1. How much is my risk to get a hiv from this exposure?
2. If i have no risk , so can i know y bcoz there was a hiv blood on barber hand  and touch my lips?
None. HIV is not transmitted in that manner.