HIV Prevention Community

Bleeding after shaving and cheek kiss with a sweaty hiv + person

This afternoon I gave a friend who is HIV positive a kiss on the cheek, well not exactly a kiss on the cheek, more like the touching of two cheeks to greet someone. We were both sweaty and I had shaved in the morning, but my skin was sensitive and after I kissed him, I washed and dried my face I could see some small traces of blood on the hand towel. Well i know this doesn't sound very serious but I'm paranoid. Is there any chance of  getting HIV through this?
You've been coming here long to know you never had an exposure.
You're right. I think I'm paranoid over getting infected with HIV.
COMMUNITY LEADER
No ! You were never exposed, as you were told