HIV Prevention Community

Blood Expose Blood!Help!!

I did below: 1.I did HIV test in CDC,after the nurse drawing my blood from veins,there is a little hole(by the needle) left on my arm,the little hole was bleeding.2.I doubt that some positive blood(on the ground or window) contaminated my little hole(bleeding),and i don't know the blood either wet or dry.3.I put a cotton swab on my little hole to stop bleeding,I mean that perhaps I pressed the positive blood to my little bleeding hole!!!
Now my questions :
1.Am I in risk??If I have,how much risk do I face??
2.Cause I pressed the positive blood(assume exist)on my little bleeding hole by cotton swab,do I press the virus or positive blood in my VEINS?    
Hi, there was no risk for contracting hiv for many reasons and the first being blood was drawn not injected.
Thank you very much,and how can i ask to the experts?The experts relpy me here?
I explain that why i doubt my little hole was contaminated.I touch the window ,table and floor in CDC room which may be contaminated by someone's positive blood.
The expert forum has been closed and will not be reopened.

You had no risk and do not need to test. Because HIV cannot infect outside the body. Touching blood will not infect. Being in the same room with blood will not infect. You had no risk and don't need testing.