Blood and fluid in and on condom

Hi, I was with a woman two nights ago and we have protected vaginal sex. During, my condom started to slide up a little, so i pulled it back to the base. By the time i came we realized she was bleeding. What im wondering is, if it is possible for the fluids/blood that may have got caught under my condom, when i slid it back to the base, to either be worked forward to my urethra or mix with the semen in my condom and cause transmission?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Not a risk but for your information they do make smaller condoms. One size don't fit all.
Helpful - 0
Hey Teak, I'm not questioning your knowledge, for peace of mind can you please give a little detail in your answer?
Helpful - 0
Does anyone mind elaborating on this answer given by Real? Just a brief explanation.
Helpful - 0
What is there to elaborate on? It's wasn't a trick answers.
Helpful - 0
So instead of giving the answer you know I'm looking for you wasted your time to type that. You know I'm asking why its not a risk. But go ahead and post the medhelp "stop posting" template on me I know the routine. Have a good day.
Helpful - 0
You wasted our time reading a no risk situation and then having the nerve to ask us to elaborating on it. If you have read the guidelines then you've also read how HIV is transmitted.
Helpful - 0
i dont know if the youre talking about different guidelines than what i read, because these guidelines mention nothing closely related to our conversation: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/New-Guidelines-for-HIV-Community---Please-Read-Before-Posting/show/461468 . but if you can simply tell me if her blood and fluid getting under the rim of my condom, with my semen, could facilitate the replication of the virus in my condom while im still inside of her.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community