HIV Prevention Community

Blood donation Card

Hi All,

I recently donated blood and recieved my blood donor card in the mail 5 weeks later. Does this mean i tested negative on all of the tests and that my blood has been accepted? I really dont know much about the process. I also talked to the lady and she said I will be eligible to donate again in the middle of june which will be 2 months from my last donation. What is your opinion or experiences with this matter.

No news is good news...right? You wouldn't of been eligable to donate blood if it were the other way around...