Blood on beach

I was at the beach today and was walking barefoot the whole time. This happens to be a very rocky beach and tons of broken shells. It's no uncommon to step on something Sharp. My bf and I were walking and decided to take a break and sit in the sand. As we sat and relaxed we looked around and saw a trail of what looked like fresh red blood, and we were sitting right in its trail. I am extremely nervous now, as it's very possible I had cuts on my feet from the shells and then walked and proceeded to sit in blood on the sand. What can I get from this encounter. I am very nervous. It was a trail of red blood in the sand. Thank you.
You can get viruses but you wont get hiv
What kind of viruses?
Their are many viruses you can get but of your cut wounds had already healed you wont be at any risk of getting any viruses just place your hand in a warm pot of water for 10mins and everything will be already
I didn't have any open cuts or wounds on my feet but I'm not sure if I aquired a small cut I couldn't see or feel while I was walking on the beach with all the broken shells. So that's my fear. That I had a small brand new cut and then stepped in a strangers blood on the sand. I'm sure I'm being overly paranoid but that kind of stuff scares me. I'm hoping between the combinaton of the sand and salt and sun any viruses wouldn't stand a great chance in staying alive.
No it doesn't stand a chance but u should go get a blood test and check for everything just to be sure nothing major to worry about
No HIV risk.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community