Braces, oral sex, bleeding, HIV

Hi, I'm really worried about my situation. I hope to get a clear answer and instruction from you guys. Thank you so much.
I have braces which caused cuts and abrasions in my mouth. When I was doing a blowjob last night, my partner's penis got scratched by my brace.... and the blood went into my mouth. I don't know about his HIV status, so my question is: Is there any possibility that I contracted HIV from him after a blowjob? What's the possible symptom and when should I take the test?
Oral is not a risk no matter how many cuts, scrapes, irritations, cold sores ETC. existed so you never need to test.
Only sex risks are unprotected penetrating vaginal or anal sex which you didn't have.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community