HIV Prevention Community

British Medical Journal 2000

All the questions to my exposure experience have been answered by the incredible members of this site. My question deals with a study that I came upon during my research on the web. Have  the results of the British Medical Journal study of 2000 on circumcision been validated or is there new information on transmission and circumcision??? As always would app. Teaks answer... New member..
Circumcision does help to reduce the risk but does not prevent you from contracting HIV. The use of condoms will prevent you from contracting HIV when used correctly and consistently.
Circumcision does not matter if you wear a condom anyway.