HIV Prevention Community

CVID SEROCONVERT

Hello All,

I wanted to know how long someone would take to seroconvert or produce antibodies if they have CVID. I tested 8 years and 5 years after possible exposure. Multiple tests on the Abbott Architect and one on Ortho Vitros ECi kit which is a third generation one. All of them non reactive with values ranging from 0.12 to 0.19. I was anxious about group O has well due to my exposure in Europe and probably that is what this has boiled down to. Should I go in for a PCR RNA or just leave it at this.
what was your exposure? and when?
unprotected sex with 2 partners, 8 and 5 years ago.
one in india and one in Europe
And when did you take the test?
my last test with the Abbott Architect was 4 days ago. Non reactive. concerns are about Group O and CVID affecting the test here in India.
The result is conclusive for the incidents you describe.
Take care
so what I need to understand from what you are saying is that the test is conclusive taking in consideration Group O and Common Variable Immuno Deficiency (CVID) ?