HIV Prevention Community

Can a girl get HIV from naked frottage with a boy

I'm a girl,i was fooling around with a boy and he shifted my full panties a bit to the side,he was without underwear ,I felt his penis on my vagina and ass hole .soon he wore a condom and tried penetrating me but I pushed him off so there was no penetration, just more of naked frottage. I'm scared,does naked frottage transmits HIV. I also saw pre cum in  the condom when we were done
Is there any HIV risk in naked frottage
I'm a girl and this happened with a boy,could I get HIV this way.
I'm scared please I need answers
Thanks doc.
Since there was no penetration of the penis into the Vagina, there is no risk for HIV. Please wait for the community leaders to write their comments.
COMMUNITY LEADER
There isn't anything more to say.  Sexually, HIV requires unprotected penetration in order to infect.  That means an unprotected penis INSIDE a vagina or anus.  This event was not a risk for HIV.