HIV Prevention Community

Can benzo drugs affect HIV testing ?

I understood that benzo drugs(Klonopin,clobazam etc) cause lower immune function during withdrawal phase..

So, will it affect/delay the antibody creation of HIV ?

I took a 4th generation duo test post little cunnilingus at 6 weeks & 9 weeks 5 days mark..both negative...

But I am worried since benzo withdrawal lowered immune function, it may affect antibody creation as well ..

In that case , a PCR test could be useful ?
You said you did oral and are worried about HIV, however
HIV is instantly inactivated in air and also in saliva which means it is effectively dead so it can't infect from touching or oral activities. It doesn't matter if you and they were actively bleeding or had cuts at the time either because the HIV is effectively dead.  
Only adult risks are unprotected penetrating vaginal or anal sex or sharing needles that you inject with. This sentence is all you need to know to protect yourself against HIV.
Even with blood, lactation, cuts, rashes, burns, etc the air or the saliva does not allow inactivated virus to infect from touching or oral activities. The above HIV science is 40 years old and very well established.
No one got HIV from touching or oral activities in 40 years of HIV history, so likely no one will in the next 40 years of your life either.
Your HIV test was a waste of time, and further testing for a no irsk event would be abnormal.
Thanks for the reply..

Just to reduce anxiety, can anyone help with the above question regarding benzo drugs and it's affectation in hiv testing ?
There are no protocols for testing where no disease is present. No risk=no disease=no purpose analyzing wasted test.