HIV Prevention Community

Can i get HIV if vaginal fluid touches some mminute cut during shaving?

I had protected sex with a prostitute in amsterdam red light area. it was protected the whle time but after my semen came out, it flowed out from the bottom part of the penis a little and onto the skin below and scrotum. it was not much but just little. now i dont know if the other person had HIV or not. also i had shaved the pubic hair 2 days prior to the incident and it could be that there be few small cuts.but i think it had healed. now if the vagina fluid(which i suppose was very little) and a litt;e of my srmen touched thosed areas then could i get HIV? the girl did clean the whole area with tissues after the incident. i am highly worried and dont know what to do.
You never had an exposure.
But my semen and her vaginal fluids did come in contact with shaving wounds and it had touched the vaginal openings as well. could this lead to infection?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You were never exposed to HIV, as you were told. HIV transmission does not take place OUTSIDE the host
Thank you for the reply. Just one last thing, should i go for a STD test and if so after how many days should i take the test to get the best results?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Check at the relevant forum
Could it be possible that when i ejaculated inside the vagina with the condom on and some semen slipped from the down side due to looseness that i get infected?
just adding to the above question, the tip of the penis did not come in direct contact with the vagina. only the outside bottom part and scrotum.
No, we can't play the "what if" game.
I didnt get your point Vance2335. I am 100% sure that the ejaculation was properly inside the condom but while getting it out, the semen did come out from the bottom and could have touched the vaginal walls somewhere.  so will this be a problem for me if the fluids touched the bottom area of the penis?
by getting out i mean getting my penis out.
No
You had NO risk for HIV, period, end of story.  You cannot add ANY additional info that would change our advice.