HIV Prevention Community

Can saliva transmit HIV

I was talking to a man who is HIV + and he splattered as he talked onto my face.What are the odds that I am infetcetd. I am waiting for the results!
zero
That is my opinion as well, but lets wait for test results
You're wasting time and money testing use your money wisely and get some professional help for your unfounded phobias.
I am freaking out, because I am thinking if there was blood in his saliva, and thing that makes me relaxed is that HIV cannot survive outside the body
Then quit thinking because your thoughts are unfounded. You had no risk so move along.
Okay .... I will follow your advice....Hoping that saliva does not transmit HIV , Hepatitis B and C and I will have test result as a proof