HIV Prevention Community

Can the rashes be HIV caused

I had a risky encounter 1 year back. I have reasons to believe that the girl is promiscuous. I got an HIV test 7 weeks later which was negative. I did not get any fever for 3 months after the incident. (I did have a mild sore throat  but maybe I noticed it because I was hyper sensitive about my body during this period). I got cold and mild fever 3 months after the incident which subsided after taking an over-the-counter drug. I had another HIV test 8 months after the incident which was also negative.
Now one year later, I am seeing some rashes on my body - most of them are itchy but a few non itchy and they are mostly on thighs, on my hand between shoulder and elbow and a few on my trunk. I will go for another test now but can somebody tell me if it may be HIV symptoms.
Note that I have a very slim body (52 kgs for 5'9'' height) and one doctor told me that I may be having a weak immune system.
Also, does someone have a picture as to what an HIV rash looks like?
Hey there, Im just going to tell you the going on your FACTS!
ARS symptoms happen 2-6 week post infecton! HIV tests are conclusive 3 months after possible infection! you had an HIV test 8 MONTHS after possible exposure! therefore you are NEGATIVE!!! TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE! these other problems that you are having are NOT HIV related!!!