HIV Prevention Community

Can we get infected with HIV with from blooded toilet paper?

I went to a public restroom in a theatre a few weeks ago and I have been stressing out over the possibility of HIV/AIDS infection. There was a used TP with a blood on the roll of TP that I used. Because I do not want to go out of the restroom unwiped, I kicked the TP with the blood until it fell down and thrown 1/4 of the rest of the TP roll, and use what I thought was the "safe" ones. Is is possible to get infected with HIV this way? I really regret not checking in for the TP first and I have been thinking about this ever since. Please help me answer this question
COMMUNITY LEADER
No risk