Can you contract HIV by stepping on wet blood at the beach?

Hi im 17 years old and i went to the beach and climbed up on some rocks barefoot and got scraped /scratched on the bottom of my foot. The scratch on the bottom of my foot was not visibly bleeding but it might have been slightly bleeding and washed off by beach water. The scratch definitely showed signs of skin peeled but blood was not visible to my eye(however it may have bled slightly because i felt a sense of pain on the bottom of my foot). Then after 10-15 min later i walked back to the beach parking lot where there was a showering place to shower off sand. I walked over barefoot to the shower area and walked past a patch of grass that had wet blood on the ground. I spotted the blood AFTER walking past and im afraid that my cut might have been exposed to hiv blood. I am not sure how long the blood had been there either a few seconds ago or a few minutes i will never know for sure. Can i contract hiv through the events that i stated??
You didn't have any risk so you don't need to test.

Only sex risks for HIV are penetrating unprotected anal or vaginal. HIV is instantly inactivated in air (which means it is effectively dead so instantly can't infect) so can't infect outside the vagina or anus. It doesn't matter if you were cut where you touched blood, because it is fragile and is not like a cold virus that can be transmitted outside the lungs by coughing.
If it was as infectious as you fear, then all of America would have HIV from people with cuts rubbing them against something that had HIV virus on it, including toilet seats and playgrounds.
The only other way it can infect an adult is from sharing needles then injecting which you didn't do.
All this HIV science is 40 years old and well proven over that time so nothing you can add to your situation will make it a risk.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community