HIV Prevention Community

Cancer Remission Patient - HIV exposure - Both tests negative, Conclusive?

I was diagnosed with testicular cancer last year. Had the testicle removed with tumor. 3 months later I had unprotected vaginal sex with a woman I rarely knew. Both sessions lasting no more than 5 minutes and ejaculation occurred outside the body.  3 weeks later I told my doctor of my scare and he provided an HIV test through labcorp and I was instructed to take the test at exactly 4 weeks. At exactly at 1 month, I took the blood test through labcorp, and 3 days later my results were negative. 8 months later before I began a committed relationship, I couldn't help but think I should test again to be certain. Exactly 8 months later I used an Oraquick home test. Those results were negative as well. The only thing I can think of an error with the Oraquick test is having a sip of water 10 minutes before I used the gum swab. Lastly, to add to this, I regularly receive cancer screenings on a monthly basis through blood testing. Is it safe to say my negative result is conclusive?

Hi, if the instructions said no water then it could affect the test but any negative is a good sign. Retest if your concerned.
Oraquick had a line next to the "C" and nothing next to the "T". If I retest with oraquick, can I trust it's results if done 100% correctly?
To add to my story, the 4 week test I was given was PCR DNA
bump