HIV Prevention Community

Chances of HIV from oral

Hello everyone,

Two weeks ago I recieved oral unprotected sex from an unknown girl at an orgy. I usually wouldn't care much' the thing is I got an NGU the dya after (burning while urinating, no discharge).
I did an HIV combo test after 9 days and it came back negative (I know it is too early). In you profesional opinion, do you think I need to be tested?
I would get tested for other STIs (gonorrhea, chlamydia...) but not HIV has oral sex is not a risk of transmission.
thank you for your reply. So even if I got gonorrhea or UTI, still no risk for hiv?
Please coment
Yes, no risk