HIV Prevention Community

Chlamydia and HIV

I'm 31 years old, I had sex with a girl 27.
We had a night with sex, initially sex with condom, but during the intercourse of last time she removed the condom e and we finished without..
After that night, talking with her, I figured out she is a sex workers, but she doesn't want to tell.
10 days after (yesterday) I felt some weird symptom on my penis so I ran to check myself for STD.
And yes, she infected me something, the doctor told me is not gonorrea but something like chlamydia.
He prescribed a one-time dose of medicine to cure that (that I just took).
I informed the girl about this and asked to go to do STD and HIV test but she doesn't answer anymore, and this make me really scared.
I know it needs more than 10 days to do a valid HIV test, now my hard question....  How many possibilities there are I'm infected also with HIV if she has it?

This story is making me crazy
Unprotected penetration poses a risk of HIV transmission. A 4th generation test is accurate 28 days post exposure and a simple test 3 months post exposure. Don't think about the possibilities. Keep calm and wait for the right time to get tested.