HIV Prevention Community

Cocaine

Jag, you answered a question on the Drs forum incorrectly. People do inject cocaine.
Wow. I was not aware of that. I apologize. I have seen that drug so many times and have never once thought someone would do that.
I refuse to believe D.A.R.E. and such statistics. But you've been in the field a bunch, I'm sure, and have probably run across something like this, I take it...
You wouldn't believe what all gets injected.
Ya, you're right (although I can believe a lot...). I bet you've got quite some good stories from that job.
Yeah, some people inject crack cococaine. I think it gives them a better buzz.
I had a pregnant lady grind up percocets and inject them into a Picc line.